Terms & Conditions
1. Purchase of Voucher
a. Is valid for 2 months from the date of purchase
b. Is non-transferable
c. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, not redeemable for cash or other goods.
d. May not be used to purchase images from other sessions e. Is limited to one per family per household (any further vouchers purchased will not be honoured)
2. Money back guarantee We want you to love your portraits.
If you aren’t completely happy with the images at your viewing, we will either reshoot your session or refund you any monies paid.
3. £30 Booking Deposit
All appointments require a £30 deposit. This will be credited to your order or refunded at your preview appointment. Providing you keep to both the photographic and preview appointments. If you fail to turn up for an appointment we reserve the right to retain all monies paid and cancel all voucher benefits. If you cancel within 7 days of an appointment a £30 fee will be charged.
4. Makeover, Prom and Boudoir.
- Photo shoots take place on Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays.
- We take bookings up to 2 months in advance.
- Your images will be prepared for your preview approximately one week later.
- No photographs are included in this offer.
- Interest free credit is available subject to conditions (please call for details)
- The photo shoot is for one person only.
- Hair will be dry styled – please come with your hair clean, coloured and styled
- Bring up to 4 outfits of your choice.
- If you arrive more than 30 minutes after your appointment time, your shoot can not be guaranteed. In such cases, we reserve the right to offer either a shortened make-up session or to cancel the appointment altogether. A no show charge would apply in the event of cancellation.
- Framed images start from £75 for a 7’’ Desk top portrait. Wall portraits are from £275 for a 12’’ portrait.
5. Portrait Voucher.
- Photo shoots take approximately one hour.
- We are able to photograph up to 10 people maximum in our studio.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your shoot. If you arrive late your shoot cannot be guaranteed. In such cases, we reserve the right to offer either a shortened session or to cancel the appointment altogether. A no show charge would apply in the event of cancellation.
- A. By booking an appointment with Spirit Photographic you are subject these full terms and conditions.
- B. Spirit Photographic reserves the right to amend, vary or cancel these terms and conditions at any time.
- C. Your data may be used by Spirit Photographic to advise you of products, services and special promotions. We may contact you by post, SMS text, telephone or email.
- D. Copyright of all images remains the property of Spirit Photographic. Reproduction without expressed permission of images by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
- E. If any of these terms and conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or part this will not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- F. A person who is not party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the contracts (rights third party) Act 1999 to enforce any of these terms and conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that act.
- G. Please address all queries, complaints and suggestions to The Manager, Spirit Photographic, Old Methodist Church, High St Twerton, Bath BA2 1BZ.
Terms of Sale for Purchases
Due to the custom nature of our service all orders are non-cancellable and the full balance amount is due in full. Goods are not supplied on a sale or return, consignment or approval basis. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Amendments to an order.
We immediately place your order with our suppliers therefore any changes (i.e. frame, image or mount) will be subject to administration changes and additional costs levied to us by our suppliers.
All goods remain the property of Spirit Photographic until paid for in full and will bear the company name and signature. Payment Default. If the customer defaults on the agreed payment we reserve the right to debit their credit/debit card for the full amount outstanding, plus our administration and additional charges levied by the bank.
Spirit Photographic has the right to charge interest of 8% above the Bank of England rate where payments are late for an unreasonable period.
Copyright of all images remains the property of Spirit Photographic. Reproduction without expressed permission of images by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited, and is a criminal offence under the 1988 Copyrights and Patents Act.
The client grants all necessary permissions to allow Spirit Photographic the use of any images created from the session to be used in displays, exhibitions, advertising and competitions. Sizes are approximate and are in inches. They are measured from the inside rebate of the longest side of the frame and include photograph and border.
All images will be reproduced as seen in the selection show. Any changes will only be made if specified on your order and will be subject to an additional charge.
Colour Photography is undertaken within the technical limitations of the process. We shall undertake to produce a flattering skin tone. Subsequently other colours may not produce accurately.
Because dyes in colour photographic materials, like other dyes, change in time, prints will not be warranted against change in colour. Colour matching to originals may not be possible.
We take all reasonable efforts to protect your images however, our liability for loss or damage of any image is accordingly limited to re-photographing.
Whilst delivery dates will be adhered to as much as possible they do not constitute part of the contract. Collection of Work. All work must be collected from the studio by the client, signed, inspected and approved before removal from the premises.
In the event of any unsatisfactory work, all products must be returned complete with packaging and the appropriate invoice within three days of collection.
Every effort will be made to fulfil all orders placed with the company but completion of them is subject to variation or cancellation owing to act of God, War, Strikes, Fire or any cause beyond our control.